Specialized Commercial Vehicles
When you need the job done right, you have to find the right specialized truck. At Lynch Truck Center, we have an extensive inventory of commercial vehicles. From basic cargo vans to flatbeds, we have the vehicles you need for your next job in Racine. Below, we’ve compiled a brief overview of the kinds of specialized vehicles we offer on our lot. Take a look and we’re sure you’ll find exactly what you need.
Specialized Trucks For Every Job
We provide Milwaukee drivers with a robust selection of commercial vehicles and specialized trucks. No matter where you job takes you, or what it requires, you can trust Lynch Truck Center will have what you need. We can offer you:
- Dump Trucks: Haul your cargo efficiently and effectively with these vehicles. Powerful engines and Gross Vehicle Weight Ratings (GVWR) up to 13,200 pounds make quick work of any job.
- Car Haulers: If you need to move vehicles from place to place, a car hauler gives you the power to work more efficiently.
- Hazmat Transportation: Dangerous materials require carefully designed tools. If you need to move cargo that could be classified as hazardous, you should find a truck that is perfectly suited to the task of securing your cargo over long distances.
- Service/Utility: Fit your truck with the optimal service body for your next North Chicago job. Haul cargo, transport payloads, and store your tools confidently with these diverse offerings.
- Refrigerated Trucks: Keep your cargo at the perfect temperature with these vehicles. You’ll have plenty of room and the power to get you there efficiently.
- Stake Bed Trucks: Capable of moving up to 10,000 pounds of cargo, these trucks also allow for removable side stakes and lift gates.
Specialized trucks can only be driven with training and experience, and a CDL is just one of the documents that may be required by law. If you’re going to hire a driver to work behind the wheel of one of your commercial vehicles, you’ll need to be sure that they have all of the proper endorsements.
You can find all these great vehicles, and even a large selection of towing vehicles, at Lynch Truck Center in Waterford.
What is a Specialized Truck?
If you can imagine a type of transportation, or a job that requires lots of power, you can bet that a unique specialized truck that has been designed for the task. In essence, a specialized truck is a truck that’s been built to do one task—or several related tasks—very well. A specialized truck can make just about any job more efficient, but they are often less flexible than more commonplace commercial vehicles like box trucks or flatbed trailers. If you can afford to specialize in one thing (or acquire unique specialized vehicles for each aspect of your business), then you will reap the rewards that come with dedicated design.
If you need a truck that can do many different things well, or be specialized for a new task at a moment’s notice, an Interchangeable Body truck could be a good fit. This specialized truck is the exception that proves the rule, since its body can be swapped out with whatever build you require at that time.
Find Your Next Commercial Vehicle at Lynch Truck Center!
From powerful cube vans to durable flatbed trucks, there isn’t a job out there that we don’t have a vehicle for. Let our experienced team find you exactly what you need by visiting us today. We also offer commercial vehicle service, where expert technicians can take care of any task you need, from major fixes to oil changes. If you have any questions beforehand, please feel free to contact us.