Should I Buy or Lease my Next Truck?
When you’re ready for a new truck for work around Milwaukee, there are two automotive financing options: lease vs. buying. To determine which works better for you, it’s important to understand the benefits that each financial option offers. Take a look at the advantages of both leasing and buying before you visit Lynch Truck Center.
Benefits of Buying a Truck
- Ownership: Financing a vehicle means that you are the sole owner that your truck. That means that once you pay off your loan, you will have your vehicle for as long as you wish to. It also means that there aren’t any restrictions on modifications or upgrades.
- Customization: As we just mentioned, you are not bound by an agreement, so you can customize your truck however you’d like. Feel free to upgrade your audio system, reupholster the seats, or anything else.
- No Restrictions: If you plan to drive your truck frequently, the financing is a better option because you won’t have to obey mileage restrictions. You can drive your truck for as many miles as you need in Racine.
- Selling Ability: Because you’re the owner of your vehicle, you can choose to sell it or trade it in at any time.
- Less Long-Term Cost: Although buying a truck is more expensive upfront, the costs over time will likely be less because it shouldn’t require as much maintenance or repairs.
Benefits of Leasing a Truck
- Lower Costs: Leases typically require a lower down payment, so this option is less expensive upfront. Leases also usually come with lower monthly payments than financing. Check out our lease specials to see how you can save further.
- Upgrades: When your lease term is up, you’re able to trade in your current truck and choose a newer, upgraded model.
- Lower Sales Tax: In many states, vehicle leases come with a lower sales tax. In some places, you only pay taxes on how much you put down and for monthly payments.
- Warranty Coverage: Because you have the vehicle for a short period of time, maintenance should be covered by your warranty, as long as you haven’t gone over the mile limit.
- Higher Approval Rate: If you were denied for a car loan, you may be able to get approved for a lease instead. Even Milwaukee drivers with little or poor credit may be approved.
See Truck Lease and Financing Options at Lynch Truck Center
Now that you know the benefits of each automotive finance option, you can determine whether buying or leasing is better for your financial situation and needs. To learn more or explore your options further, contact us online or visit us near Northern Chicago.
More from Lynch Truck Center
As time goes by, Waterford continues to grow with more and more local businesses popping up. Whether big or small, the Industrial, Commercial, and Service business sectors of our community our flourishing. When businesses need help growing, expanding their reach, or getting off the ground, Lynch Truck Center is there to help. Our expansive fleet…
Whether you drive a small sedan or a heavy-duty commercial vehicle, keeping up with regular oil changes is vital to overall vehicle health on your Milwaukee drives. Not too long ago, oil change guidelines required more frequent services. With advances in oil and automotive technology, the lifespan of engine oil has drastically increased, and with…
The entrance of FoxConn into Wisconsin is proving a huge boost for the economy in Milwaukee and surrounding communities. The creation of a $10 billion dollar advanced manufacturing campus, FoxConn not only will create employment through their direct employees but through the use of local businesses in their creation, as well as their use of…