What Are the Ford Super Duty Specs?
When it comes to power and capability, you’d be hard-pressed to find a contender that can best the 2022 Ford Super Duty. These models are called upon when anything other than uncompromising power won’t do. Considering a Ford Super Duty for your application? We’ve got you covered! Review the Ford Super Duty specs below, and see why more and more Northern Chicago drivers are choosing these trucks from our new inventory.
Ford Super Duty Price List
Those who want to bring home a Ford Super Duty will have three pickup trucks and four chassis cab trucks to choose from. Our Ford Super Duty price list shows you the starting price for each model:
- F-250: Starting at $35,200 (XL)
- F-350: Starting at $36,715 (XL)
- F-450: Starting at $51,380 (XL)
Cab Chassis Trucks:
- F-350: Starting at $36,095 (XL)
- F-450: Starting at $40,765 (XL)
- F-550: Starting at $41,865 (XL)
- F-600: Starting at $45,525 (XL)
Ford Super Duty Engine Specs
The 2022 Ford Super Duty is available with your choice of three high-powered V8 engines. Their specs are as follows:
- 6.2L SOHC 2-Valve Flex Fuel V8 Engine — Generates up to 385 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque
- 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine — Generates up to 475 hp and 1050 lb-ft of torque
- 7.3L 2V DEVCT NA PFI V8 — Generates up to 430 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque
When you choose the F-250 with the 6.2L V8 gas-powered engine, you’ll get a Torqshift® G 6-speed automatic transmission as standard. Equipped with SelectShift®, this transmission uses Progressive Range Select, as well as Full Manual. The Tow/Haul mode allows for safer and easier towing on Milwaukee roads by reducing the reliance on brake pressure to slow the Super Duty down. A TorqShift® 10-speed SelectShift Automatic® with Selectable Drive Modes is also available.
Ford Super Duty Towing Capacity & Payload
When it comes to sheer towing and hauling power, the Ford Super Duty is second to none. Here’s a quick overview of the 2022 Ford Super Duty towing capacity:
- Maximum conventional towing capacity from 20,000 pounds (F-250) to 34,500 pounds (F-600)
- Maximum gooseneck towing capacity from 22,800 pounds (F-250) to 37,000 pounds (F-450)
- Maximum payload capacity from 4,260 pounds (F-250) to 15,090 pounds (F-600)
As you can see, the Ford Super Duty specs will vary significantly depending on which model you select for your jobs in Northern Chicago and Milwaukee. Our team would be happy to help you configure a model that can meet your precise needs, so don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Ford Super Duty Performance Features
Ford Super Duty performance is strengthened further by its numerous features, designed to help you get the job done more efficiently. Here are a few highlights:
- Trailer Reverse Guidance: With this feature, it’s easier to reverse the Super Duty with a large trailer in tow.
- Class-Exclusive Adaptive Steering: This available feature adjusts the steering ratio of the Super Duty according to speed. Whether you’re backing up to hook up a trailer or traveling down Racine roads, the steering will always feel firm and controlled.
- High-Strength Body & Frame: Built with a military-grade aluminum body and a fully boxed high-strength steel frame, the Ford Super Duty is one of the toughest trucks on the market.
- Advancetrac® with RSC® and Trailer Sway Control: When you’re traveling the highways and byways of Northern Chicago, you can ride confidently knowing this feature will reduce engine and brake wheels individually as necessary to help you maintain stability.
Test Drive a Ford Super Duty at Lynch Truck Center!
Do the Ford Super Duty specs sound like a perfect match for you application? Contact us at Lynch Truck Center to schedule a test drive! We’ll introduce you to the Ford Super Duty trucks and chassis cabs, as well as our new vehicle specials!
Interested in other commercial vehicles? Check out the Isuzu NPR performance today.
More from Lynch Truck Center
Moving from the Ford Super Duty lineup into the range of Ford Chassis Cab models, you’ll encounter powerful engines and leading capabilities that are no less impressive than those you’re leaving behind. In fact, it may just be ideal for Northern Chicago-area drivers who plan on hauling more than they tow! What are the 2021 Ford…
Looking for the ideal truck for your delivery and moving operations? The Hino 268 is the gold standard among truck drivers and fleet owners thanks to its outstanding fuel economy, proven reliability, and strong residual value. A phenomenally low cost of ownership for the class seals the deal! To find out what advantages this powerful…
The oil in your vehicle is there to lubricate the engine and absorb heat from the engine components so your truck doesn’t overheat. When your engine can’t work properly, it can start to experience serious issues, so it’s important to keep up with regular oil changes around Milwaukee. Service Center Schedule Service What Happens If…