Download Our Truck Service App
What Can You Do with the Lynch Truck Maintenance App?
Are you looking for an easier way to schedule service, order parts, or find the perfect truck accessories? Our truck maintenance app has you covered. However, the Lynch Truck Center app isn’t just a truck service app. It’s also a great tool to help you find exciting truck specials, explore leasing opportunities, or find out when sought-after new or pre-owned models have made their way onto our lot! When installed on a compatible Android® or Apple® smartphone, the Lynch Truck Center app can help you with all of the following:
- Manage Service: Whether you’re maintaining an individual vehicle or a whole fleet, the Lynch truck service app will send you notifications and help you stay on top of your maintenance schedule. You can even schedule service within the app! What’s more, our service centers are easy to reach from anywhere near Waterford or Northern Chicago.
- Explore Special Offers: Whether you’re looking for service specials or discounted new vehicles, you’ll have an exciting selection to consider on our app.
- Lease & Rent: Hoping to lease a new truck? Interested in renting a vehicle for a short time? You can explore your options and hammer out the details right from your smartphone.
- Inventory Alerts: If you’re looking for a particular model, you might think to scour local dealerships near Racine and Milwaukee. Alternatively, you could check the Lynch Truck Center app from the comfort of your home—you can even set up alerts and be the first to hear when the perfect new or pre-owned truck arrives.
- Order Parts: Working on a DIY project or taking care of fleet maintenance in house? Looking for a truck accessories app? Your next project could be a whole lot easier with us. Just find the parts you need and place your order with the press of a button.
Best of all, the Lynch truck maintenance app can send you notifications, just like the other apps you use every day! This means it can help to eliminate the guesswork from your day to day. Contact us if you’d like to learn more or ask for help with setup.