Detailer Positions Currently Available
Full-time, first shift Detailer
Want to be involved with building amazing products? Looking for year-round work, steady hours, a clean indoor workplace, great coworkers, and a professional environment? Since 1989, the Lynch Truck Center has been building some of the most sought-after commercial trucks, wreckers, car carriers and rotator tow trucks nationwide – and we’re still growing!
We are currently looking for a full-time, first shift Detailer to prepare our vehicles for delivery.
- Cleaning the interiors of vehicles, to include vacuuming and wiping down surfaces, cleaning and polishing floors, etc.
- Cleaning the exteriors of vehicles, to include washing the exterior, polishing wheels, dressing tires, applying undercoating, etc.
- Performing final inspection on vehicles, to include alarms, locks, lights and fluids.
- May also be responsible for fueling, weighing and conducting road tests of vehicles.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience working with vehicles is a plus.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
What you can expect:
- Competitive and rewarding compensation based on skills and experience
- Industry leading health and dental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k retirement plan with discretionary employer match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid short-term disability, life insurance and AD&D coverage
- Employee discount program for purchasing vehicles, parts and service
- Health and Fitness Center membership subsidies
- Dependent care and health flexible spending plans
- Paycheck direct deposit
We have average employee tenure of twenty years and can offer you a career that provides training, growth and a promising future!
Join the Lynch Family today!