Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative/BDC Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). BDC Representatives strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in service, ownership, and in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in person)
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Direct customer care issues to appropriate department manager
- Maintain an ongoing customer spreadsheet/database to capture repeat business
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
The ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.) and is a hard-working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change or are a college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- You have previous customer service experience
- You possess strong communication skills
- You are Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills
- You have excellent follow through and follow up skills
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation & benefits
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need
- Professional work environment