To Lynch Truck Center Customers:
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS WITH LIMITED EXPOSURE
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance. We are committed to doing everything we can to make your visit to our dealership comfortable and safe.While our dealership is thoroughly cleaned each night, we’ve decided to raise our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher. Maintaining the status quo has never been good enough for our dealership… and it shouldn’t be for you either. Please know that our intention is to be a leader in meeting the challenge of the coronavirus.
What We Are Doing Differently:
- We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- Limiting customers entrance into the building to one at a time and have closed down our building to all other vendors or nonessential people.
- We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures. In addition, we are sanitizing high-traffic public areas at an increased frequency.
- We have added additional hand sanitizers throughout the dealership for the convenience of our customers and employees, and have implemented stringent hand washing and sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times a day.
- All dealership personnel are required to stay home from work if they develop respiratory, fever or flu-like symptoms.
Based on these proactive actions that have been implemented – effective Monday, March 23 – we are confident that our dealership will continue to be a safe place to conduct business and we will remain open to best serve your needs.